Safer Choice Certified high-performing solid machine warewashing rinse additive that eliminates the need for hand drying or stacking wares while still wet and delivers a spot-free performance.
• Prevents wet stacking of wares
• Spot-free performance
• 97% reduction in packaging waste
• Non-corrosive, 99.7% phosphate-free solid
• Effective in normal water conditions resulting in less scale build up on wares and dishmachines
• Effective at reducing scale build up on wares and dishmachines
Set Up and Machine Detergent Dosing
Set detergent level to produce clean results under customer conditions, including procedures.
Be sure machine is in optimal working order:
• Machine free of excess lime scale deposits
• Wash jets, drains and screens clear
• Warm arm end caps and o-rings installed and tight
• All curtains installed, correct size and in good condition
• Rinse nozzles clear and not worn
• Wash and rinse temperatures at proper settings
• Water pressure at proper level
Balancing Rinse Additive
• Adjust dosage so that water sheets off of the ware instead of beading. Use glass and flatware to check results.
• The flatter the water on the ware, the faster it will dry and less likely to leave spots or streaks.
• Use with light and medium soil, water up to 8 grains and TDS up to 400ppm
• Use with heavy soil, water up to 4 grains and TDS up to 300ppm
An Ultimate Clean for an Optimized Operation
Keystone™ Ultimate is a complete warewashing system designed to optimize your operations, protect your reputation and delight your guests, helping you drive financial success.
High-performing, concentrate machine warewashing detergent effective on all types of food soils and on all wares.
High-performing, 100% chlorine free, concentrate machine warewashing detergent for use in soft to moderate water hardness.
EPA-registered solid broad range sanitizer that is compact and convenient. Solid sanitizer for third sink sanitizing, effective on hard, non-porous food contact surfaces. Ready-to-use solution provides better control and reduces packaging wares by 97%. EPA Reg. No. 5389-20.